Headonism Application & Criteria
| PIERS ATKINSON AW13
- Innovative millinery designers
- Applicants should be based in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants should have an existing business of less than six years.
- Applicants should have experience with Production and Sales.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two stockists.
- Designers need to fill out application form. Applications for spring/summer 2015 are now closed.
- Designers must upload 4 signature collection images via the link above.
- Once an applicant has completed the application form, this will be reviewed by the Headonism panel. You will receive a notification via email on our receipt of your application.
- Applicants will be notified via email on the results and feedback. Successful applicants move onto Phase Two
- Guidance notes for submitting samples will be included in applicants confirmation email. Please do not submit samples unless specifically requested to do so.
- Applicants may be asked to submit up to 8 samples from their current collection, which will be considered alongside the application to reach the final shortlist. Successful applicants move onto Phase three
| EMMA YEO AW13
- Those on the final shortlist are then invited to be interviewed with our selection panel. Following this stage of interviews, the final recipients are selected.
- You will need to bring 8 pieces from your current season collection together with your spring/summer 2015 design mood boards, fabric swatches and any other supporting material to present to the panel.
- Headonism will run on an annual basis, application will open once a year April – May. The Designers will be announced in July through a British Fashion Council Press Release
- Designers will be awarded space within the dedicated Headonism area at London Fashion Week to showcase their collection.
- Headonism designers will have a window display at Ascot.
- A panel is selected each season which includes key opinion formers, media, buyers and representatives from the BFC and Stephen Jones.
- The panel is there in an advisory capacity only. There may be certain cases where the BFC feels a particular applicant may or may not be suitable for Headonism sponsorship, and the BFC reserves final say.
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7759 1977