Digital Marketing Student Placement
Friday 30th March 2019
Job Title: Digital Marketing Student Placement
Department: Marketing (Communications)
Reports to: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Somerset House, London
Type: Full Time
The BFC is looking for an enthusiastic student placement to support the Marketing Department in all online and mobile activity.
- Website admin inc. content upload, editing, creating image galleries while ensuring that all online collateral meets brand guidelines
- Maintaining the overall website design and ensuring content is up-to-date
- Day-to-day liaison with web agency for any assistance
- Creation of e-newsletters including proofing, template creation and checking links
- Requesting and collating content from designers, sponsors and other BFC key stakeholders across all BFC events and initiatives
- Assisting with the management of BFC social media channels
- Collating monthly and event status reports for website traffic, e- newsletters & social media including data analysis and report writing
- Keen interest in digital marketing and social media
- Close attention to detail
- Creative thinker and enthusiastic
- Results driven with a commitment to working to high standards
- Organised, calm and employs a methodical approach to work in a busy, high-pressure environment
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in written form
- Maintains a positive attitude and develops strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) skills also preferable
- Job type: Internship to meet university work placement requirements of up to 1 year, commencing June 2019
- Salary: National Minimum Wage
28 days annual holiday including Bank Holidays
Standard company working hours, flexibility required during events, exhibitions, etc.
- Confirmation of internship subject to successful completion of a 1 month probationary period
- The BFC is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Candidates must meet the essential job description criteria for consideration.
- Unfortunately, the BFC is unable to respond personally to candidates that do not meet
the mandatory criteria.
- Successful candidates will be notified in writing and invited for an informal 20 – 30
minute first-stage interview with the Digital Marketing Assistant and Senior Marketing Executive.
Candidates should apply in writing with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role, attaching your CV and email to Molly Scott-Wells: firstname.lastname@example.org