Senior Brand Marketing Executive
Senior Brand Marketing Executive
Responsible for leading and delivering the British Fashion Council’s brand and creative strategy across the company’s full portfolio of events and initiatives including London Fashion Week, London Fashion Week Men’s and The Fashion Awards.
• Develop marketing campaigns across all BFC digital channels
• Contribute to the marketing comms plan across all channels and work directly with the wider communications team and digital team to ensure messaging and content are on-brand
• Manage all BFC collateral ensuring content is up-to-date while continuing to make improvements to the design and usability for key audiences
• Manage the creative process from beginning to end – briefing, strategic development, planning, creative development, production, and implementation.
• Ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of creative projects and campaigns alongside the Marketing Executive, to include overseeing budgets, critical paths and timelines
• Lead integrated thinking to provide a high-quality, brand-led experience across multiple platforms
• Work closely with the Communications team to ensure messaging and creative is aligned to the relevant creative campaign
• Oversee all Brand content and creative for the BFC channels including the creation of content to grow the network of fans and followers in line with the company’s KPIs
• Lead sourcing and selection of creative partners for brand projects, and continue to push the BFC forward in fashion culture by bringing new partners and opportunities to the table
• Regularly work with the wider marketing team to analyse and assess the effectiveness of creative marketing campaigns and create weekly and post-event reports to present findings to ensure consistent improvement and learnings
• Maintain strong internal communications across all departments and develop strong working relationships with key BFC stakeholders including networks of agencies, digital partners, designers, sponsors and PRs
• Scheduling creative asset workflow to ensure deadlines can be met (sourcing freelance support when required)
• Work alongside the Marketing Executive and delegate tasks accordingly
• Strong creative acumen and attention to detail
• You have experience in marketing, communications or advertising, from an agency or fashion brand background.
• You are passionate about contemporary fashion, innovation and culture.
• You have hybrid strategic and creative experience.
• Have a strong background in brand, design and creative industry experience
• Well -versed in Adobe suite
• Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal skills
• Inspire, mentor and share knowledge to the team to push boundaries at every stage
• Strategic thinker with a questioning mind and problem-solving approach.
• Results driven with a commitment to working to high standards
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Ability to project manage and multi-task
• A sound understanding of the digital application of creative assets
• Bachelor degree graduate with 3 years minimum experience working within a Creative Marketing role (preferably within a luxury brand)
• Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop, Adobe Suite and basic knowledge of HTML
• Proven examples to show creative eye and ability
• Excellent written and spoken level of English essential
• Strong knowledge of IT and data processing skills
• Understanding of SEO preferable
Salary, Benefits & Additional Information
• Job type: full time, permanent
• Salary: £-£ dependent on experience
• Location: Somerset House, London
• Standard company benefits, inc. 25 days annual holiday
• Standard company working hours, flexibility required during events, exhibitions, etc.
• Confirmation of appointment and eligibility to benefits, subject to successful completion of a 3 month probationary period
• The BFC is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
• Candidates should apply in writing with a covering letter highlighting their relevant experience for this role, attaching their CV and email to Annabelle Waterhouse- Biggins at Annabel.Waterhouse-Biggins@britishfashioncouncil.com Application closing date: 23rd September 2019
• Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
• Candidates must meet the essential Business Skills, Person Specification and Professional Experience & Skills criteria for consideration
• Unfortunately, the BFC is unable to respond personally to candidates that do not meet the mandatory criteria
Successful candidates will be notified in writing and invited for a 20 – 30 minute first-stage interview.